Montana SilversmithsThank you to Montana Silversmiths for providing tickets for Saturday night’s performance to the 2012 Snake River Stampede. We are giving away ten pairs of tickets this Friday, so be sure you and a friend are ready to kick it up and have a good time!

To have a chance to win these tickets, all you have to do is tell us which Montana Silversmith piece, that we have online at mydbsupply.com, you like the most. Click here to see the selection. If there is something you would like to see online, please let us know that too, feedback is always appreciated.

We will randomly draw ten winners and notify them via the email that is given when responding below. Please enter only once, all duplicate emails will be deleted.

The drawing will take place Friday morning, the 20th of July. Tickets will be under the name you give us below and will be at the Will Call window at the Idaho Center. The Will Call window is at the Idaho Center main entrance.

Good luck!

1. Sue says:

I think the Crystal Horseshoe Nail Ring is so cute and clever, definitely on my wishlist!!!

2. Jeff Bentz says:

In an effort to win my wife tickets to the rodeo, I think the piece she would like the best is the watch.

3. Cindy says:

Montana Silversmiths Antiqued Silver Horseshoe Nail Cross Necklace is beautiful. Its must have for me.

4. Shey D. Pyne says:

Our 9th anniversary is next week and this has gave me some more grate ideas for my wife. She deserves them all. I like them all.

5. Lisa Jensen says:

I love love love the filigree bracelet!!!! One word discribes Montana silver, awesome!!! Thanks for the bling!

6. Cari Campbell says:

The search for “Silversmiths” link didn’t work for me, as well as searching for anything jewelry related… but! I LOVE the Silver Filigree Cuff Bracelet that was pictured in the email! 🙂

7. jim pfost says:

Montana Silversmiths 6189 Series Buffalo Skull Western Belt Buckle.

Combines the images of the western plains. Images of the buffalo herds and their remains, with some of the native handiwork which often identified separate tribes.

8. Melanie Berria says:

I did try to look at the selection but it wouldn’t connect me. I also tried to go through you web paige and was again unsuccessful 🙁 I hope I am still in the drawing for the tickets 🙂

9. Lauren heaton says:

I’ve always liked the watches. But, I’m also liking the pink jewelry as well!!

10. Teri Hancock says:

I like the silver horse shoe earrings and the engraved filigree bracelet. Not sure which one I like the best. I guess I will have to come in and try the bracelet on. :<)

11. Stephanie Peters says:

I Like the Silver Filigree Cuff Bracelet.The page would not load that showed what you have in the store, however, I would like to see a selection of hair barrettes. I would like a large Montana hair barrette.

12. Stephanie says:

Silver Filigree Cuff Bracelet of the things shown, I could not get the page to load, from your email or independently. However, I would like to see some Montana hair barrettes. Large, to hold lots of hair.
    Thanks for the opportunity to win.

13. Mia says:

The link on the post doesn’t work. But I did really like the jewelry, so I went on their website and I really like the “Western Circle Stepping Stone Longhorn Pendant Necklace”

14. Helen says:

I am a jewerly gal and I love it all but if I must make a decesion then it would have to be the horseshoe necklace.

15. Rachel Herb says:

I love the Montana Silversmilths jewelry. I have a butterfly neckless I got at a gift a few years back and still wear it. My favorite piece that you have online now is the silver heart earrings. I love hearts and they are really a nice classic piece.
    Thanks,