Montana SilversmithsThank you to Montana Silversmiths for providing tickets for Saturday night’s performance to the 2012 Snake River Stampede. We are giving away ten pairs of tickets this Friday, so be sure you and a friend are ready to kick it up and have a good time!

To have a chance to win these tickets, all you have to do is tell us which Montana Silversmith piece, that we have online at mydbsupply.com, you like the most. Click here to see the selection. If there is something you would like to see online, please let us know that too, feedback is always appreciated.

We will randomly draw ten winners and notify them via the email that is given when responding below. Please enter only once, all duplicate emails will be deleted.

The drawing will take place Friday morning, the 20th of July. Tickets will be under the name you give us below and will be at the Will Call window at the Idaho Center. The Will Call window is at the Idaho Center main entrance.

Good luck!

1. Jennifer Traughber says:

The lucky horseshoe necklace. However, all of the items are beautiful. Thanks for sharing D&B!

2. Alaina Boyd says:

I love the Silver Filigree Cuff Bracelet. My mother passed down a pair of her earrings that match it perfectly!

3. trevor evans says:

I like the Montana Silversmiths Silver Filigree Square Money Clip,
    it would look good with a couple Snake River Stampede tickets in it 🙂

4. Terri Evans says:

I like the Montana Silversmiths Pink Ice Lucky Horseshoe Dangle Earrings , they would look good on me at the rodeo Saturday night!

5. K.C. Mauk says:

I like the 2 tone stars and horseshoe bracelet the best #Sku: 862153 | Style Number: BC803

6. Donna Bernardelli says:

I would love to have the Montana Silversmiths Silver Filigree Cuff Bracelet.

7. Shari Wonders says:

My favorite is the Silver Filigree Cuff Bracelet. It would compliment my turquiose jewelry.

8. Cheryl Bentz says:

My favorite piece of jewelry you have displayed is the delicate horsehoe with stars bracelet…my birthday is coming up, hopefully I will get it for a present!

9. Patrick Jackson says:

My wife would like the pink heart earrings. I like the horseshoe nail ring.

10. Rona Clement says:

I like the Montana Silversmiths Pink Heartlink Bracelet the most. Hope I win!!!

11. Amber Gillette says:

I really like the Silver Fully Engraved Cuff Bracelet. It is very feminine and full of detail. They combined beauty and western in complete harmony. Great job!

12. Kelly Standley says:

I love the Montana Silversmith Ladies Engraved Two-Tone Heart Watch. I think it would also look amazing with a pink ribbon in the face in support of the cure.
    Thank you D&B for all you do with for rodeo, the cure, and other causes.

13. Alaina Boyd says:

I love the silver filigree bracelet!! It matches apair of earrings my mom handed down to me!

14. Robin Chamberlain says:

My favorite Montana Silversmith item that D&B carries online is the horseshoe nail cross necklace. I love the classic style and what it represents combined with the Montana Silversmith quality.

15. Julie says:

I love the Montana Silversmiths Silver Filigree Cuff Bracelet! My husband just bought me a braclet from your line for my birthday and I love it!!

Thanks for helping husbands get their wives presents they love 🙂

16. Brittnie Blackburn says:

Montana Silversmiths Antiqued Silver Horseshoe Nail Cross Necklace is very beautiful!

17. Carla Suslov says:

Absolutely love the Montana Silversmiths Delicate Horseshoes with Stars bracelet. Thanks for having this contest!

18. Carla Suslov says:

Love the Montana Silversmiths delicate horseshoe with stars bracelet! Thanks for having this contest!

Comments are closed.