Montana SilversmithsThank you to Montana Silversmiths for providing tickets for Saturday night’s performance to the 2012 Snake River Stampede. We are giving away ten pairs of tickets this Friday, so be sure you and a friend are ready to kick it up and have a good time!

To have a chance to win these tickets, all you have to do is tell us which Montana Silversmith piece, that we have online at mydbsupply.com, you like the most. Click here to see the selection. If there is something you would like to see online, please let us know that too, feedback is always appreciated.

We will randomly draw ten winners and notify them via the email that is given when responding below. Please enter only once, all duplicate emails will be deleted.

The drawing will take place Friday morning, the 20th of July. Tickets will be under the name you give us below and will be at the Will Call window at the Idaho Center. The Will Call window is at the Idaho Center main entrance.

Good luck!

1. Rebecka says:

The link is not working for viewing the Montana Silversmiths collection on the the D&B website. From what I could see from the e-mail that I was sent I would say that the sterling silver cuff bracelet is my favorite.

2. Jackie Beverage says:

I don’t know if this is over, but I love the pink horseshoe feature above, the link would not take me to anything but the D&B site, no silversmith jewelry! 🙁

3. Brooklyn says:

Saw the pink horseshoe neck-less and immediately thought of my 7 month baby niece!!! love you Ellie!!

4. Patrick Hunter says:

My wife would love the silver filigree cuff bracelet or anything else made by montana silversmiths!

5. Sarah Rosanbalm says:

I would absolutely LOVE one of the beautiful silver bracelets. They have a strong western flair and I would really enjoy showing it to all my rodeos and horsey events.

6. Janet Zandersmith says:

The western belt buckle with the BUFF, as I am a CU BUFF, go Buffaloes….nicely done with superb quality.

7. Jessica McAnally says:

I really like the Crystal Clear Lots of Luck Earrings… I’m a sucker for horseshoes and bling!

Comments are closed.